Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to my Zen !

This is Ajay working as Sr. Software Engineer with a leading MNC.

I have over 7 years of experience in the Industry worked on Development, Testing, Maintenance and Technical Support. All these years of experience made me good at understanding the applications/system and how to validate the same.

I have always been fascinated with trying new things. Started my initial career as Network Engineer working on cisco routers/switches, wireless networks and various different operating systems but didn't find it much challenging and creative. Choosing Testing as career brought the best out of me. I am excited to test the applications and discover it’s behavior in many scenarios. I always try to work well with in the system and consistently produce creative ways to ease the work done in a challenging/demanding environment. I believe Testing is not at all a dumb skill and a tester need to have more skills than the one who developed the same.

These skills will eventually spread over your work Domain, Technology and how the systems behave in general.

So here I am to share some of my experience with you all.

PS:- Special thanks to NCR Testers Monthly Meet which inspired me to start spreading the knowledge.

3 comments:

  1. wow !! Ajay 'Zen' Sharma, welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You will get all the fun while using it, why? It is small, lightweight, and portable. Apart from having all the essential features and advantages Miller kept is as the cheap plasma cutter. You can afford it easily and get all the functionalities like a pro.
    oscillating tool tips Projects with Oscillating Tool Oscillating Tool Tips Remove Grout with Oscillating Tool"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adventure travel is more than a vacation. It’s a chance to get to know your world better by putting yourself on a first-name basis with the people, places, and things that make it worth exploring. This is your planet. Come and get it. trip advisor gear patrol travel channel kadilpathca insuremytrip

    ReplyDelete